Mar 24, 2014

Promotional demo "Candy Crush" from album EMOTIONAL by Roza Norn



Here is my promotional demo Candy Crush from album EMOTIONAL. Enjoy!

I used so much of imaginary writing this song because i haven't had love one while this song is about love. Not only thinking but i also googled to search more about Candy Crush that i thought i needed to add some characters from game into this song. It was so much fun writing this. I spend like 20 minutes writing and i let my best friend to listen the acapella demo of it. I also would like to thank to my guitarist from spending some of his priceless time with me played me this. Moreover, i would like to state an apology for its quality because i just recorded this song instrument via my phone and later i recorded the vocal by myself. Just because this is the demo, that's why i don't think much. Hope you understood and liked it.

Love,
Roza

No comments: